About the Role
Precursive is looking for a Product Manager to join the team and report to the Head of Product.
As a Product Manager you are responsible for leading end-to-end product management efforts.
- Executing the product strategy and prioritizing the roadmap
- Working with Sales and Customer Success teams to understand the “voice of the customer” and perform win/loss analysis
- Gathering product feedback internally and externally (customers and partners)
- User and market research identifying customers needs and shipping the product to the market
Plan, Shape and Drive:
- Prioritizing development work and planning releases
- Act as the Product Owner in our Scrum processes. Prioritize, define, clarify and manage the capacity of the development team
- Own the feature shaping and refinement process. Describe the problem, set boundaries/scope, write user stories and acceptance criteria
- Work with Development team to shape, estimate and plan development work
- Tracking KPIs and ensuring the product enables measurement.
- Be a subject matter expert on the product and the business
- Collaborating with Product Marketing on product releases, promoting new features and product roadmaps Internally and externally and sales enablement
- Working with support to ensure support documentation tells the story for the feature
- Working with Product Marketing and Sales to dream up engaging product demonstrations that are used in videos, and are the basis for customer engagements in the sales process.
Experience in a product manager or product owner role for a SaaS product, preferably related to Salesforce
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field
Preferably knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem
Excellent oral and written communication skills including vocabulary, spelling, composition, and grammar
Technical aptitude sufficient to understand and convey in written and oral communications with multiple audiences, including Development, and Quality Assurance
Proven history of successful product discovery, development, and delivery
Experience at managing projects (scoping, planning and coordinating)
Deep understanding of and empathy for users
Critical thinking and problem solving
Eager to learn
What you'll get:
Opportunity to have a direct impact on building a product with thousands of users.
Ability to directly accelerating growth of the company and work with the executive team.
About the Company
Founded in 2014 and headquartered in London, Precursive helps companies to see success faster. The company’s cloud-based software enables growth through improved customer onboarding, resource management, capacity planning, project management and professional services automation.
Precursive serves both small businesses and large enterprises across the agency, consulting, high tech and professional services sectors. The company is also a strategic Salesforce partner, the world’s largest provider of customer relationship management (CRM) software.
In late 2019 Precursive merged with Taskfeed, #1 app for customer onboarding; the combined platform helps technology and services companies to scale.
Find out more about the people and company. You can learn more about what makes us tick.
We are passionate about changing the game for the world’s best services teams.
Our mission is to help you improve time-to-value and make every customer a success story.